Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Our PITP tix came today!!!

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar
    Woo Hoo!

    Me and Janie are on our way!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Only 25 days to go!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY for you and that was bloody quick [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!

    Congrats girls!

    Make sure you get yourselves nice and close to those big big BIG screens! Here's some motivation for you [img]wink.gif[/img]

    duncan3

    duncan11

    duncan12

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *groans*

    OMG Laurie! Are you trying to kill me or what!!!

    Mmmmmmm - DBD [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I'm sure my head (or other regions) are gonna explode if I keep on having these hot, raunchy dreams about him!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] LMAO

    *licks the comp screen*

    *rowrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

    Thanks hun - you sure know how to cheer a gal up! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh Hot Raunchy dreams are very very gooooood! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have had my share of those and on yeahhhh... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Way to Go girls!!!

    I hope you have a great time what am I saying
    I know you will have a great time

    You will get to see the FDS do his thrusts [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Laurie hopfully we will get it on the tube this year.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh Thrusty Dunk all over again!! And we'll have him enlarged too on those gigantic screens!! [img]wink.gif[/img] I think I'll have to pack a spare emergency medical kit just for Terry! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  8. #8
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Way to Go girls!!!

    I hope you have a great time what am I saying
    I know you will have a great time

    You will get to see the FDS do his thrusts [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Laurie hopfully we will get it on the tube this year.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Itsme Jo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO..you two are going to have such a great time!
    Tickets were quick...my friend is still waiting for hers for the Birmingham PITP that's the day before yours, the agency still don't have them...

    Jo xx

  10. #10
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Thoought I'd bump this back up to the top seeing as the big day has now arrived!!

    Janie and Terry have a fabulous time [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •